Modern & Contemporary Art- Barcelona, Spain
Dates coming soon…
Explore some of the best modern and contemporary artists the world has ever know.
Barcelona has a long-running reputation as a city where avant-garde architects and artists work, live and find inspiration, each indelibly leaving his or her mark. Over the past century, Picasso, Gaudí, Miró and Dalí have become household names, and have helped in paving the way for the onslaught of contemporary artists who would later tackle large-scale projects of their own in this remarkable city.
Join us on this extraordinary journey.
Your trip includes:
• 6 night/7 days in 4 star hotel accommodations (or similar category according to availability)
• Breakfast included everyday
• Knowledgeable, 5 star, Local English Speaking Historian throughout the trip
• Architecture: Past to Present Bike Tour
• Barri Gotic & Gothic Quarters Tour
• Barcelona Design & Contemporary Art Tour
• Local Artisan Workshop- unique opportunity to meet local artist and visit their workshops
• An Intimate Look at Picasso Tour
• Entrance and museum fees mentioned in the program
• Welcome Reception at local establishment
• Internet at the hotel
• Onsite travel director to assist with any questions or concerns
• Gratuity included
Total Trip Cost= $1999 (per person, based double occupancy)
International airfare not included, payment plans available by request.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL ITINERARY
To get on the mailing list for this trip or other LP adventures, please email email@example.com
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
To get on the mailing list for this trip or other adventures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org