Poland- Jewish Heritage Tour w/ Prof. Skotnicki
May 5-13, 2018
Join Krakow’s Jewish and intellectual community for a stimulating tour of Jewish Heritage and Modern Culture in Kraków, Poland.
- Luxury accommodation at Hotel Unicus Palace- 5* (or similar category according to availability)
- Breakfast included everyday
- Knowledgeable, 5 star, English speaking historian throughout the trip
- Entrance and monument fees to the sites mentioned in the program:
- Old Town Walking Tour & Welcome Reception
- Visit Wieliczka Salt Mines and Jewish District of Kazimierz
- Wawel Castle & Cathedral, Collegium Museum and an afternoon at Auschwitz
- Józef Mehoffer House & Gardens
- Bunkier Sztuki Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Private lecture with Prof. Skotnicki at the Oscar Schindler Factory, followed by cocktail, dinner and concert at Piwnica pod Baranami
- Trip to Zakopane
- MOCAK Museum of Contemporary Art, Cooking Class
- Special Programming with the Jewish Community Center of Krakow
- Sukiennice- The Cloth Hall
- Airport transfer (according to the group arrival and departure time)
- Welcome and Farewell Cocktail and Dinner
- Additional meals mentioned in the program
- Onsite travel concierge to assist with any questions or concerns
- Airport taxes
- International flights
- Visa expenses
- Personal expenses such as laundry, beverages, phone call, and internet access.
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary/meals at leisure/room service
- MIRCIM Social Event at Stara Zajezdnia (optional ticket 60€ per person)
Full package for $2182.50 per person (based on double occupancy)
Full package for $3282.50 (based on single occupancy)
International airfare not included, payment plans available by request.
To get on the mailing list for this trip or other LP adventures, please email email@example.com
Registration closes April 5, 2018!